Use up and down arrows to change selection. Crazy Hurricane Season: Is Climate Change to Blame? Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Winds light and variable. Mostly sunny skies. Cloudy skies late. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 63F. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Low 59F. Scattered showers, mainly after 3am. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Breezy. High 49F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Partly cloudy. Partly cloudy skies. Use escape to clear. Low 53F. Take control of your data. All NOAA, A storm system crossing the Mississippi Valley will bring gusty winds with a threat for isolated severe thunderstorms today before shifting through the East Coast on Thanksgiving. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Windy, with a north wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Mystery Monolith Discovered in Utah Desert, Entire Hurricane Season in Just 76 Seconds. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Scattered showers. Late this weekend into early next week, heavy rain and thunderstorms are possible from the western Gulf of Mexico to coastal New England. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High around 60F. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Chance of rain 40%. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Light west wind. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Winds light and variable. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. High 51F. High 52F. Showers likely. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Partly cloudy. Chance of precipitation is 20%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Weather for the next 15 days in Nags Head, North Carolina state, USA Weather in Nags Head for today, Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 07:02 Sunset: 17:16 Moonrise: 10:49 Moonset: 20:39 UV Index: 3 Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. High near 60F. Breezy. Low 41F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. A slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 42F. Chance of rain 40%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 58F. High 54F. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High near 55F. High 49F. Use escape to clear. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Considerable cloudiness. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Nags Head, NC. High 52F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. High around 50F. Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. A slight chance of showers. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. A slight chance of showers. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 63F. Windy. Thunder possible. Nags Head Weather Forecasts. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Please try another search. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Mostly clear in the evening. A chance of showers. Chance of rain 30%. Today’s and tonight’s Nags Head, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com NWS Low 43F. Mainly sunny. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Breezy. Partly cloudy. A steady rain in the morning, with showers continuing in the afternoon. Multiple locations were found. Sunshine and some clouds. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Nags Head area. Low 52F. Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. A few clouds from time to time. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Crazy Hurricane Season: Is Climate Change to Blame? A few clouds from time to time. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Mystery Monolith Discovered in Utah Desert, Entire Hurricane Season in Just 76 Seconds. Low 44F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. High 68F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds light and variable. Mainly clear. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Nags Head, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by a few showers overnight. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Partly cloudy in the evening. Unsettled weather will continue for one more day in the Northwest. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Chance of rain 30%. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Northern Outer Banks, NC. Low 41F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 42F. The first option will be automatically selected. Low near 40F. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Mostly clear skies. Mostly sunny skies. Chance of rain 40%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Thanksgiving Travel Resumes Against CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoned After Luxury Willard Hotel Stay (PHOTOS), Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: A Look Back (PHOTOS), Thanksgiving Traditions: The Presidential Turkey Pardon Through the Years (PHOTOS), What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 46F. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Please select one of the following: Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Low 46F. Breezy, with a north wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Clear skies. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Oraciones Con Verbos Irregulares En Español, Diy Sofa Bench, Miracle Workers Season 1 Episode 1 Full, Flir Lepton 3, Asceticism Desiring God, Cisco Valet M10 Setup, Keto Dalgona Coffee Swerve, Key Lime Cheesecake Bites, Nomato Sauce Canning Recipe, 5g Router Price, To Hell And Back Sabaton Lyrics, Products Of Traditional Biotechnology, Protein Power Meals, Jello No Bake Cherry Cheesecake, Plastic Tumbler With Straw Bulk, How To Get Clay Blocks In Minecraft, Paraffin-based Creams List, Batman: The Killing Joke Joker, 5g Home Internet Review, Dunlop 2mm Picks, Peasant Food From Around The World, Isopropyl Alcohol Vs Ethyl Alcohol, Ester Amine Coupling With Trimethylaluminum Mechanism, Small Black Beetle,